Breather

by - Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I need a place to express myself, I need to take a breather - that's why I'm here.
I wonder is it my mood swings or I am genuinely feeling downright upset.
The thought of separating with my friends scared me...
Realization kinda hits me when a close friend of mine told me he's going to search for a job overseas... And just a week ago, another friend said he might work at another state. As for myself, when I get graduate I might not be working in KL too...
I've always known that people do part ways when we grow up, but I didn't know that it would be so fast, and I'm not ready to accept any of it.

What happens if I don't get to meet them like I always see them every week?
What happens if I can't see them if I miss them?
What happens when all of us are too busy to keep in touch?
I guess I will only know the answers years later...

Suddenly I lost my mood in doing anything...

You May Also Like

0 comments