Back to square one

by - Tuesday, March 06, 2012

It's really funny how friendships / relationships develop. It all started from zero, where we are strangers encountering each other at the same place, same time. We got closer day by day, from endless topics to talk of, until today - no words exchange. How have we came to this stage? It's like whatever happened never existed, what's left was only memories that felt like dreams. I miss you, I really do.

p/s: Talking bout' meeting new ppl, I've met one on my first beanie seat experience. I didn't know I would sit on a couple seat with a total stranger whom I've only met for the first time. Sadly, beanie guy is nowhere to be found now. It was a first and last encounter. I have to say, your smile is really charming =) Take care till' we meet again (well, if we do).

You May Also Like

0 comments