About Time,

by - Saturday, September 28, 2013


has to be the best movie I've watched for this year. Or maybe including the year before and after. So good that it provoked my writing mood again (after all this while) even at this hour. It had been some time I've been so moved by a movie, so into it -  I didn’t wanna leave the cinema even when the movie ends. I've always love funny and touching movies, especially those make me cry in the end, no not because of a sad ending but because of a very heart-moving kinda plot. A complete storyline is a plus-point and this movie fulfills all these criteria of my-kind of ideal movie.

Not like what I thought - a full love story but it involves family bond and relationship. A dad and his child kind-of story is always my soft spot. I would pay up any price to have the chance to travel back in time to relish my fondest childhood memories with my daddy before passing on to the last journey in life. Even for just once. 

How I wish I could just close my eyes for 5 seconds and open to find myself a kid in my dad's arm again

You May Also Like

0 comments