My Day Has Come,

by - Sunday, October 13, 2013

The one day that I've been waiting for the past so many years, so do my parents. After all the obstacles and hardwork, I'm finally up the stage to get hold of my scroll. Not anything to brag about cause' everyone's doing the same thing but at least I know I made my parents proud. My mum cried for me when I was up there. Pharm was never an easy course, and now it turns out to be not an easy profession. But, I'll hang on cause' this is what I chose to be, the journey that I've started and only myself to finish till' the destination.


No words to describe how grateful and thankful to God to have give me such parents, to adore, to love, and cherish me no matter how I do and what I do. All I can say is, I love you both for everything. 




I'm standing tall today, cause' I have you both by my side. 

You May Also Like

0 comments