#10

by - Saturday, June 21, 2014

Recently, I've been thinking bout' you quite frequent. It's like a bad habit that comes back after a long long time. Prolly' I had been too busy to attend to the thoughts in the back of my head, and then now my work has gradually slowed down its speed with reduced stress - hence the thoughts that have stayed behind for long is resurfacing. It's annoying yet at the same time reminiscing those happy days. 

Had a silent battle within myself whether I should just pick up the phone and call you straight. But then again, the answer is no, I shall not do that. As time goes by, it seems it's a lil' easier to make that decision compared to the last time. I guess the day that I will eventually lost the urge to call you will come, cause' the day feels near already.

IMY

  

You May Also Like

0 comments