To 2017

by - Wednesday, January 03, 2018

The days are passing by crazily fast last year. I’ve been busy chasing for health, for wealth and most of the time for sleep. 

I almost forgot the feeling of writing, the overflowing emotions and thoughts through my head but couldn’t find the right words to describe. 

2017 had been a fruitful year. I’ve been out and about seeing the world, spending time w family and friends as well as meeting strangers along the way. New relationships built, old ones reconciled. 

Stepping into the 30s marks a turning point for me. I’ve learnt on how to be an adult, to be responsible for choices made, to not regret mistakes made. Yes, I do mistakes too cause’ I’m not perfect, and through these   imperfections I’m able to see and believe good in life. I’ve failed and feared but learnt how to overcome obstacles. I’ve also come to realise that pain doesn’t go away - but learning how to deal with it is the way to be. Embrace the pain, dive into the emotions, let the tears flow and experience it fully. 

Savour every moment, be it joy or sorrow because right now, at this moment, is the youngest I’ll ever be. 

Annnndddd, Happy New Year from the both of us! Muahhh 💋 





You May Also Like

0 comments