It's been more than 2 weeks

by - Friday, October 20, 2006

Yea~! All tests came to an end this morning.. My last paper was chemistry.. hope i really did well in this paper.. because thats the most confident paper that i've sat... But i shouldn't be happy too fast though.. because i'll be having my trials after this.. very soon after the festive season..
This time gotta use my short holiday to study, study and study.... Actually studying and being busy is a good thing for me.. I'm getting use to my new life.. adapting to being without him by my side...
I don't think i will force myself to forget because it's part of my memory...
So, i'll just do everything depending on my feelings... It's been more than 2 weeks.. wonder how is he doing.. he should be fine.. very fine..


You May Also Like

0 comments