What a weekend...

by - Sunday, October 22, 2006

What a weekend i've been through... It is a memorable weekend yet there are some unwanted memories in it... But after this weekend, i've grown up a lot.. I could finally tell myself that i'm ready to start a new life... I'll be a new person.. perhaps with a new character ^^
This friday night, cindy dear came over to my house for a overnight for 2 nights... On friday night, my sis and i went and fetch her at cheras... luckily we went, because it was raining very heavily...
Then on that night itself, i've showed her many of my photos.. and we talked a lot of old times.. hers and mine... until we slept at 4am.. aiksss...
Saturday morning, we went to Low yat.. She followed my mum, sis and i to see us do facial.. Then after my facial, we went walked walked around.. and bought us something.. hehe... The thing we bought made us soooo happy.. Then on saturday night, thanks to jin wah who made our "yum cha" session a very succesful one this time.. He promised that a lot of friends will turn up, and i'ts true this time... so happy that he's willing to come and fetch us... so like him!*hugs*
A lot of friends did turn up.. even he turns up.. thats an unexpected thing.. really... he's changed so much.. i cannot understand how a person can change so much in such a short period of time.. after all, it has only been 2 weeks.. or this is his real self... he had never change, just that i didn't realised earlier... Now i know what is "never judge a book by its cover"... sigh...
then when reached home, i've sent him a msg... then he did reply.. the way he replied made me woke up from a too-beautiful dream and brought me back to reality... thanks to him... he've taught me a really good way to recover.. and also congrats to him.. he did what we wanted to do... However, he has become a person i cannot unders
tand... He turns out to be very different... He turns out to be very harsh...
Then after that, cindy and i talked ... we sat at the living room without lights.. while we talked she cried... i feel so "xin tong" seeing her like this... then i cried.. she crying because of me.. me crying because of her... then we both got hungry at bout 5sth in the morning... we went and cooked noodles.. haha.. then ended up sleeping at bout 6am... ><>

You May Also Like

0 comments