Down the memory lane

by - Monday, December 25, 2006

Today is the eve of the Christmas... The new year will be here next week.. Time flies.. Everyone has gone through another year.. What have all of us done? any regrets from the past? any new resolutions for the coming new year? i certainly have mine.. ^^
Let's recall the past.. go down the memory lane for the last time before we step ahead to welcome the new year..
Well, what have i done?
January,celebrated the new year with a bunch of close friends.. straightened my hair for the 1st time.. with mum's approval of course ^^ working part time for 3 days at USJ giant with jw and lt.. great time i had with them.. started my part time teaching..
February, chinese new year was here... a fun time i had.. cousins are all back and gathered at grandma's house.. I've missed them.. on the 6th day of chinese new year, went for movie with my 1st love.. watched fearless.. that was an unforgettable moment.. V-day on Feb was spent at home.. but i still got my V-day present.. not bad huh.. ^^ his 1st time buying V-day present.. an honour for me.. celebrated dear li ti's birthday..
March, daddy's 60th birthday!! i love u daddy!! Stpm results are out..
April, after all considerations, I've decided to enroll into UCSI.. this was my orientation month..
May, my month of birth.. although i didn't blow any cakes this year.. but I've enjoyed my celebration with my family and also with him.. He got me a watch!! happy...
June, it's father's day... had a family dinner... went to yew hung's birthday party.. hope he likes the t-shirt I've got him..
July, another birthday celebration.. Hoong had his party at Sri Petaling hotel.. Happy 20th birthday!!
August, our country's independence day.. how many of us really remember our warriors.. and how many who remembered really appreciate... be glad to stay here.. and unite we should.. no more crimes!!
October, all is over after 8 sweet months.. be grateful to have each other before this.. my best regards to him..
November, a month to spend a lot of money.. the birthdays of all my loved ones.. mummy, brother, sister and dear yin... i'm grateful that i have all of u.. Happy birthday everyone.. may all dreams do come true..
December, the last month of all... It's the Christmas.. the new year.. all ups and downs are gone through in a year... for those who had a happy year, hoping that ur year ahead will be happier.. for those who had an unhappy year, may ur year will be a lot better than this..

To all my dear friends out there, work hard for the following year and also the years to come.. we'll turn out be the finest people ever.. ^^ never give up hope.. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of u.. May all our dreams that we dare to dream come true.. May the miracles happen on those who have prayed for it..


You May Also Like

0 comments