A night at Genting...

by - Friday, December 22, 2006

On the 18th, i've went to Genting with my friends.. During this short trip, i've met 2 new friends, Rachel and Jasmine.. at 1st thought, this might be a boring trip, but it turned out perfectly fine for me.. These 2 girls are friendly and fun to be with.. ^^
This time to Genting brought back a lot of memories to me.. We stayed at Ria apartment.. Time passes so fast.. it's been a year since i followed 6a3's class trip to Genting...
Fond memories were recalled while i walked up the hill once again.. When i sat at Starbucks.. When we spent the night playing cards.. Last year's trip was an unforgettable one.. i wonder how many people still remember as clearly as i do...
i miss all of u my dear friends.. wonder when will we meet again.. or when will we have the chance to go for trip in such a big group.. i guess there's no more...
take care my dear friends.. muackss...

You May Also Like

0 comments