End of 1/1/07...

by - Tuesday, January 02, 2007

This is the beginning of 2nd of Jan 2007.. all celebrations on x'mas and new year ended.. Time passes too fast.. I'm actually unprepared to face the new year of 2007... there's too much i still think of last year.. there's so much that i could still dwell on.. so many memories that i couldn't make myself forget.. so many times that i thought it just happened yesterday... However, new year comes every year.. How unprepare are we, we still should go on.. hoping for a better start..

During this new year, at first i thought i would be celebrating with my friends.. however, my dear can't make it.. and i don't think it's appropriate to celebrate with the rest of the guys.. at last i didn't go out with them.. i had a quiet dinner with my grandma, aunt and my parents.. later on, i joined my sis and her friends to countdown at One U... the fireworks were great.. But what i knew later on is the fireworks at The Curve was even more better.. and it lasted for good 10 minutes.. Next year wanna go to the curve dy.. ^^

Traffic were bad like usual..like every other year.. we used one and a half hour to get out of the parking lot.. then went to "yum cha".. at last i reached home by 4 in the morning.. it's kinda tiring.. but fun.. i had good laughs with my sis and her friends.. at least i had a nice celebration even i'm not with my friends at The Curve as planned earlier... New year ended just like this..



You May Also Like

0 comments