Nothing lasts forever...

by - Sunday, January 07, 2007

How true these 3 words are? well, different people have different point of views.. To me, yes it's true that nothing lasts forever.. when i wrote this 3 words as my caption in msn, I've received feedbacks and comments from friends.. i wonder why these 3 words bring such an impact... some friends asked why did i wrote those words.. is it because I'm saddened over some matter... or perhaps am i having some moody moments or so..
even a friend of mine said
"hey, u know it's not true.. there are things that lasts forever.. for example, the bones of a human.. a mummy in desert"... haha...that's one of the comments that i smiled when i read it..

Later on, a dear friend of mine said "cheer up min nah, friendship lasts forever! ^^" well, how true is her words? I'm sad to disappoint her that i don't think friendship lasts forever.. i know we'll always be friends.. but as we grow older, we will have our own plans and lives.. we will have our very own family, career, and things to care about.. do we still have the time to maintain the friendship we have right now? i don't know... As we grow, we move on to different stages in life, meeting all sorts of people.. making different kinds of friends.. how many will last? As I'm typing this, i really do miss my friends..

Well, don't get me wrong all my friends... when i posted the caption of "nothing lasts forever" doesn't mean that I'm moody or sad.. it's just that i no longer believe in eternity and forever.. i don't believe easily anymore... although there's once i tried to believe willingly.. but of course, if there's one day when something or someone manage to change my mind, then I'll happily blog another entry of "well, perhaps I'm wrong.. there is something could lasts forever"

the time now,
1451...

You May Also Like

0 comments