Nostalgic moments..

by - Saturday, February 03, 2007

Today (2/2) should be a day worth celebrating.. However, this particular day becomes meaningless after a series of events.. This is a date that I'll remember always as it brings special meaning... Unfortunately, it's a date that I'm wishing I'll forget soon.. so that my sad past won't come haunting me anymore..
I wanted to run from the past.. to escape into a new life.. With the new year comes by, with a new hairstyle i have.. With a new character that I'll develop myself into... I'll sincerely welcome the new life in me..
Just let me linger into the past today.. Just let me have my nostalgic moments.. Just let me sit and sulk at home all day for one last time...
Then, i promise that I'll be fine.. I'll be good...


You May Also Like

0 comments