Honey milk

by - Sunday, February 25, 2007

I wonder why everytime i drink honey milk, i have this kind of blissful feeling..
I still remembered vividly the 1st time i tasted this was with my college mates.. This particular drink is really soothing... Then the 2nd time i drank this was with my best girlfriends... And without fail, this drink again makes me feel that I'm not alone.. I'm showered with love from everyone...
And once, i told this to my sister.. she tried and make this drink herself at home.. Although it tasted a bit weird, but still she attempted to make it for me and my small cousins.. We laughed at how badly it was done.. We played around with the drink.. We mixed it with more honey.. less milk.. more milk.. less honey.. At last, we finished it... ^^ And once again although it's not that good, but i still felt very happy...
Since then, i haven't drink this for a long time.. Until i forgot the feeling of blissfulness within me.. Then last night, with a bunch of loyal friends.. i ordered this again.. And once again, i told my dear that I've tasted blissfulness... it's sweet.. it's soothing.. it's satisfying..
Honey milk has never fail to lift up my mood whenever I'm feeling down.. or I'm having blues... Or should i say everytime i have this drink, I'm around the people i love... and that is why the feeling of blissfulness follows...
So, whenever you are unhappy, why not have a glass of honey milk? it might make you feel better even when problems are not solved.. sit back and enjoy life... ^^


You May Also Like

0 comments