Waiting alone...

by - Sunday, March 04, 2007

Have you ever tried to wait alone? i guess everyone tried this before.. it's just a matter of how long you've waited.. and who you've waited... The feeling of waiting would be very suffering especially the person you've been waiting is the one u love... Today when i was waiting patiently for my friends, a supportive friend of mine was sms-ing with me.. keeping me company... and very quickly, one hour had gone without any warning... I'm really very grateful to this friend of mine... of course, this friend of mine suddenly becomes an important part of my circle of friends.. This friend of mine is the one i think i dare to rely on in future... And this friend of mine, is the one that I'm on very good terms now...
At that moment, i suddenly recalled of the past... There was once when i did something terrible to a person.. He came all the way to look for me, and what i did was letting him waited for me alone... while i walked away with my friends.. Not did i only embarrassed him in front of my friends, i did it so harsh that i could let him wait... At last, he had his dinner alone.. but at that time, while he was alone, he had a friend to accompany him by sms-ing with him all the time... And of course this friend created a good impression to him... And since then, they were on very good terms too... I wonder what hard feelings he had then..
And today, i finally understand why... Why had that person became important to him.. It's just the same way when this friend of mine became important to me.. When there's one day that i realized my mistake, i apologized to him.. But he told me that, "it's okay by now.. because it doesn't matter anymore"... and yes it's true..I've hurt him and didn't realize by then.. So, when its time to say sorry , it really doesn't matter anymore... because he couldn't care much for me anymore..
Now, i always prefer to wait for others than others to wait for me, because this feeling of guilt and regret has stayed with me ever since that particular day... I never wanted anyone to wait for me alone... I never wanted to make anyone disappointed and sad...



You May Also Like

0 comments