Say yes to one, say no to another..

by - Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"When you say yes to one thing, you have to say no to other things"... This line was told to me by a friend... She first came across this line while she was reading a book on how to decide your life later on... A book that teaches you to choose a correct path that leads you to a bright future.. A book that tells you that a person will need to make at least 6 big decisions in life.. A self-motivation book i can say..
What draws my attention is this particular line.. To a certain extend, yes it's true that when one says yes to a thing, then he/she have to say no to other things.. In life, we could not possibly hold too many things at a time... To succeed, we have to sacrifice some...
We might have been sacrificing all this while, but we just don't realize it as whenever we let go of something, another thing comes by.. And the feeling of lost and disappointment is soon replaced by excitement and happiness.. As what we've always know,
"If you lost something, you will gain something"...
When i heard this line from my friend, i realized that i have to let go of something in order to continue pursuing my pharmacy later on... What I've been doing all long is to enter into this course, and i can't possibly let anything happen to crash this dream of mine..
And yes, I'm letting go.. Although not all, but at least I'm trying.. This letting go might hurts, but if sacrificing this can get me my degree, there's no doubt I'm doing this..
Saying yes to pharmacy, it just means i have to say no to the others... This is my only choice... And my only chance... I hope I'm blessed...


You May Also Like

0 comments