Have you been to your old school?

by - Friday, February 20, 2009

Sometimes time passes so fast that we didn't even realize the importance of it. Often, we tend to take things for granted, and yet we still is wasting time... And in this particular day, I finally realize how much time have passed, and it reflected to me what I've done in the past one decade... This realization came about when I am once back to my old school...

As I walked along the path into my school, the memories came rushing back to me as if I've abandoned them for too long..
This place is where I used to hang out with my friends during recess time.. And now, it is converted into a "Taman Herba"...
See the small little drain? It's where we used to have our brushing teeth practice whenever the mobile dental clinic comes to school =)
I don't remember this building existed during my time...
The library!! My favourite hang out. The place where I hide all the books which I want to borrow, cause I was the librarian... Wahahaha...
This is not in my time either.. Aww.. ><
The memory of using microscope in this room is still fresh in mind...
The school canteen - I remember how my friends and I used to buy food last minute. We purposely buy ice-creams 3 minutes before the bell rings, and we have to shove the whole stick into our mouths when time's up!


A place where I bought all my books... I wonder how the auntie selling books is doing, but I bet is a different person by now.

I'm a proud student of Sekolah Kebangsaan Bandar Baru Seri Petaling!!
Childhood memories often remain the best... ^^

You May Also Like

4 comments