My coursemates... =)

by - Thursday, March 19, 2009

I realized I've never blog anything about my course ever since I was accepted into it. From the day of my orientation (which i recall it as a dull memory...) until now, 8 months passed by. Frankly speaking, I never thought I will ever have friends here - all I do is regard them as my coursemates. I told myself, I don't need friends.. all I need is my degree cert. I've been wasting too much time on my education I felt. But over these months, I've developed friendship with many of my coursemates. Our circle of friends has been expanding since day 1. From a mere 5 people, it became 8 people.. and then 12 people. And now, there are 15 of us - forming the largest group of all in the class. It's always enjoyable to attend classes, going for lab practicals, lunch, hang-outs, movies with a large group of friends.

It's relieving to know that I'm not working hard alone when I know everyone else is doing the same thing, or some working harder than myself.
It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one rushing for assignments and lab reports almost every single night.
It's satisfaction I can feel when we are burning the midnight oil working as a team trying our best to produce high quality work.
It's the spirit of helping one another I can see when we are all sharing informations, exchanging knowledge, approving each other's style of works...

For the past few weeks, it had been hard for all of us - meeting with the deadlines of assignments, lab reports, and also quizzes which are catching up on us. We have all lost sleep and been stressed up. However, we survived it all because of the unity we share. ^^
I sincerely have to thank my group members for making all the efforts in bringing all these into success... No matter what our results will be, we already tried our best. Say cheers for staying up till as early as 6.30am!!

Motto: Work hard, and play harder!! =)

I'm tired.. but at least I know I spend each day meaningfully, completing tasks and not wasting even a minute of it.

You May Also Like

4 comments