Park At Your Own Risk II !!

by - Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's almost a whole month I didn't park my car inside my uni compound... This is because it's forever no carpark spaces available in there, and I'm forced to go uphill. Parking uphill is always not vice choice as the road will actually wears out my car tyres. I cannot understand WHY there are no efforts to improve the condition. Plus, parking uphill makes me felt stupid as I have to pay RM2 to park at a place which I regard as UNSAFE

Classes have been conducted in short hours these days - like 2 hours a day. So it's not worth to pay parking money for just a short period. But, today I'm having class for the whole day + I'm late to find parking outside, I've decided to give uphill another chance. I am very sure that when I reached this morning, because it's early, there are no cars parked beside mine. Plus, I'm again SURE that,
I did not blocked anyone's car (there's no cars to be blocked anyway... )
The place where I parked is not a corner (where cars can easily knock into yours if they swerved without braking)
Most importantly, the place I parked is not even close to cuasing an obstruction for others.

And yet, my car was cruelly scratched by some idiot intentionally. Yes, I'm sure it's intentionally as the scratch marks are very obvious and it's along the left side of my car. From the front door until the back door. My poor baby... Getting hurt like this. WHAT THE HELL!!

Damn the person who did this!! No matter what's the reason behind of doing this, I pray to God that this person will forever be cursed of not having a car on his/her own. Even if this person is able to own a car, the car will be a wreck and scratch marks will be all over. I sincerely wished that the person's hands who did this to my car will be badly rotten forever. It's really bad to curse but I can never forgive anyone who treated my car like this, although my car is already old, and not-so-worthy anymore. Because, to me.. it's my baby. It has brought me to lot of places, meeting lots of people.

If you're doing this to me just because you feel bored, and randomly picked a car - an so happened it's mine - I hope that you'll be burdened by my curse for the rest of your life.
If you're doing this to me as an act of revenge because you know who am I, and you hated me - I hope that your cowardness stays with you and you being a jerk forever.

DAMN IT!!!!

You May Also Like

2 comments