In a month's time...

by - Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I've received complaints for abandoning my blog for 30-days. For the past one month, I could say God's been fair to me as I've been through good and bad times. Exam papers seems to be tiring me little by little, day by day, torturing me slowly until I could feel myself wear out. It's fortunate I found myself de-stressing but at the same time able to study for the papers, when a study group was formed with 2 of my coursemates. We somehow called ourselves the MSG (Mobile Study Group), as we were moving around among 3 houses - and mind you, we really did study day and night, sleeping for only 5-6 hours a day. Our normal sleeping time? Earliest is 4am.. latest would be 7am. The only time we didn't study was during our shower I guess. We practically eat, drink, and sleep together for the whole study break. There were times when we crossed the line, and being naughty - but I seriously felt I've never studied so hard during my entire 22 years of living.


The works during naughty times.

I always thought if I believe in myself of capable of doing one thing, then I'll be able to do it. However, Organic Chemistry proved me wrong. I looked around people around me in the exam hall, busy writing in their answer booklet, and there I was staring at the questions with my mind half-blank. Scribbling noises were heard, and everyone seems to know all the answers, and I can't help but cursing myself for not remembering the mechanisms that I should have easily write out after all the notes-doing and memorizing preparation. Why do I NOT KNOW how to do just when the questions change a slightest bit? At that moment, I knew I screwed the paper, and damage was done. Problems will come looking for me soon after the holidays.

But again, holidays is meant to have fun. I've studied hard, and I promised myself that I will play equally hard, no.. is harder during my sem break. Afterall, I can only enjoy myself for 2 weeks, before the deadly results are out. It seems I've packed my days too full with activities, which hardly gives me the chance to stay at home and rest more as I've wanted to. Sleep is even harder to get nowadays. When exam ended, I've been busy with our last group assignment, and shopping for my Pharmacy night and Redang stuff. When I'm already so busy, my baby car gave me problems. Things always come to my way when i desperately need them to be done. i think I'm in some kind of bad luck. (People around me felt it too.. ><) Shall work harder for the things I want!!

My birthday was celebrated with my ex
am papers. 15th is my day, but I had papers on 14th and 16th. So, you see.. God treated me well enough =)



Darling, Honey and "sai lou" surprised me with this birthday cake during our study. I love u guys!! Thanks for the effort although it's exam period, when everyone's super busy to remember when's my birthday. And it's exactly 15th May when this surprise caught me in shock. =)



A belated celebration from my beloved daddy, mummy, brother and sister =)



Wanna fast fast cut my strawberry shortcake! ^^

You May Also Like

2 comments