Redang trip [260509-290509]

by - Monday, June 15, 2009

I remember telling myself "I'll visit this place again in the future I believe..." And, here I am again back from my 2nd Redang trip. Things have not change much since I left Redang 2 years ago. The place still look exactly the same it was - with bright sun, white sandy beaches, and crystal clear seawater. However, this time I went with another different bunch of people (my coursemates), and thus have a total different perception and "feel" about this trip. It was a fun one, but also a tiring and uncomfortable one for me. The reason of being uncomfortable is not going to be explain here.

I can still recall the moments we spent together as a large group of friends during our previous semester break. 10++ of us wandering around in shopping complexes, having luxurious dinner, watching horror movie... One semester went by, and it seems small groups are forming within this large group, however we still try to maintain the joy of being in a large group - and thus this trip is to unite us. =)

After packing during the day, I'm ready to set out for the trip. Was arranged to meet my coursemates at LRT station by 8.30pm. For some reason, everyone was quite punctual. Maybe the excitement has set it. Our bus was scheduled at 10pm. I sat with "sai lou", and after the lights were turned off, we were still talking, until Terri woke up from her 1st hour's sleep and joined us. Then we managed to catch a couple hours of sleep, and then cursing when we reached Kuala Tereanggau (KT) as early as 5.10am. What are we going to do?!!


Nvm... we can play cards.. In the end, I lost until no mood..

This tims we stayed at Redang Bay. (yes, the same resort I stayed 2 years ago.. ) Redang Bay's bus came and dropped us in town to have our brea
kfast. Then we headed to the jetty and ready to meet Redang Island. =)


Before wearing life-saver's jacket.. =)


and after...


Welcome to Redang Bay resort.. and meet Save the Earth's Green team ^^

Among the snorkelling, eating, and sleeping part.. Birthday celebrations are held for 3 lucky people ( and I'm one of them.. ). This turned out unexpectedly for me as my birthday was half a month ago.


Me with my birthday "ice-cream" =) Another birthday girl next to me.


Birthday boy in red! That's his pressie from ALL OF US =)




My 2 favourite photos of the entire trip ^.^

Trip was ended with a tiring bus journey back home. We slept throughout the 8 hours without really waking up at all.

My disappointements from this trip?
I didn't get to meet an old friend as I was at Longbeach, she at Berjaya Resort.
I didn't get to see sunrise.. again!!

Other than that, all is fine i guess. Another satisfied outing with my coursemates.



You May Also Like

6 comments