There's no second chance!

by - Sunday, June 07, 2009

Tonight, I've received a very shocking news. Someone - I'm not sure if I should know him or not, has passed away. A thread message was sent to me, and I saw the people involved in the conversation were people I know. Might be because of this, I was sent the message as I was misunderstood of knowing him or might be his acquaintance. No matter I know him or I do not, reading about his news did shocked me. He was from my secondary school. I never knew him in person, but I do know he existed. Someone familiar went away - and I feel terribly bad. The feeling was so awful I felt like crying as it must be a great loss to his family and friends. My condolences to them.

Life might not be great, but we will never know how long we can live. Do treasure life, my friends. Always try our best so not to have any regrets as we won't know what's waiting for us tomorrow.

To the one I could have known you if given a chance - May you rest in peace.

You May Also Like

0 comments