Life after examsss...

by - Monday, June 15, 2009

This update was supposed to be before that Redang post. This is how I lived my life immediately after exams. It's all about shopping and hanging out with friends. Ever since the last paper ended on 20th May, I've never really stayed at home for the next 2 weeks. you'll either caught me dead at MidValley shopping till I drop, or might be hanging out with my friends yum cha-ing...


Masterpiece of Terri darling, Zhan-yit "sai lou" and I - our possession after the exams.

Our target is to finish one puzzle after every semester. Very ambitous indeed.



Lepak immediately after our last paper - having lunch @ McD.



After shopping at Sunway Pyramid - dinner @ Kaki corner.



Me and my "family".

The term "family" comes by when someone called me on my cell, asking "are u having family with ur family?" I thought for a second before answering "yalor..." Okay, I lied, but I had my reasons. But, am still happy having them as my "family". =)



3 cheeky ones! :p

Happy Holidays, my dear friends!! See ya guys the next semester. =) *hugs*

You May Also Like

3 comments