I'm left out!

by - Friday, June 19, 2009

All in a sudden, I felt slow... and old. 2009 marks an important year for most of my friends - secondary mates in particular. It's their graduation year, and I foresee myself attending convocations later in August. It's the end of school holidays, study weeks, and semester breaks for them. And most importantly no more exams too! (this is what I envy most... )

Ever since 2 years ago, friends around me left one by one - some went and pursue their studies, some already entered the working society. But, never once I felt so empty like now. We used to study together, having the same dream, to graduate together, attending each other's convo. But it seems like I've left them, yes I chose the pathway myself, so there shouldn't be any regrets. And yet, I do feel a bit of lonely without them.

No one will be free to hang out with me anymore..
No more frequent "yum cha" sessions at night - everyone gotta work the next day.
No more common topics as we used to have - they are working, I'm studying... we have gap!
No one will layan my childish-ness... ><

Although we are not on the same pace anymore, I sincerely wish you all good luck in job-hunting. I know it's kinda hard to search for job nowadays, let alone your ideal one. But, whatever it is, whatever it takes, never give up hopes! Miracle only happens when you believe in it. To those who already got hold of a job, congrats on your first ever permanent job! You've get rid of the part-timers era. =)

All the best in facing the whole new world - welcome to the society. I've always heard about the "harshness" of living the world outside. But, I blelieve all of you will do very well out there. Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying my study life to the max until I'm prepared and ready to meet the worst. :p

I'm so left out far far behind. Don't you think so?



One piece of my happy memory... ^.^







You May Also Like

4 comments