Obsession!!

by - Saturday, June 20, 2009

A girl's best friend can be many things - from diamonds (the famous saying) to accessories to clothing items to shopping and many many more. And today I've discovered another best friend of mine - to have very nice nails done!

Sister was on leave today, and she wanted to go for a pedicure & manicure. We had discovered a place which quotes the price of RM48 for first timers. A pretty good offer for both pedi + mani together. How could we not try that, right? =) I had saved the telephone down earlier (months ago) and it came to use today... Made an appointment and went for it. Was not planning to do pedicure as it seems like a waste on my super small nails. But, it is an offer so might as well take it, and don't complain. Haha..



Ta-da! The end results of my French nails.. Lurve em'!



Small nails don't hinder me from getting them done =) Claps for the girl who did it! I myself couldn't get my nails done properly, and yet she made it beautiful.



Ahhh... I'm so obssessed with my nails right now.. *smiles*

You May Also Like

4 comments