An important event missed!

by - Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I was supposed to attend the SMKSS alumni 2009 on 4th July, Saturday. The main reason to go was I really miss old school. It was there which brought me endless memories of teenage years. There were ups and downs, tears of joy and sadness, and most importantly a place where I met and knew people who made an impact in my life. And again, I promised Miao Cheng darling that I will go and meet her up.. but in the end I broke my promise.

On Friday night itself, I suddenly discovered myself in a risk of being affected by the H1N1 virus. This has been the talk of the city for the past one month, and it never occurred to me that people around me will get affected. As a secondary contact (means I'm not directly exposed to a H1N1 positve patient), but I'm still in a risk of getting it. So, it is advisable that I do home-quarantine for 3 days. Thus, it is impossible to attend the alumni on Saturday!!

I was considering to wear a mask and go, but again... I DO NOT want to be treated as a freak. Or I do not want to be aoided by my friends. And, I do not want my dear all to be in a risk because of me. Sadly to say, I didn't get to see "pokok besar" after all, or the renovated canteen, or the shaded basketball court, or have taken any pictures with my long lost pals.

Check this out: http://kuchaispace.blogspot.com/2008/05/picture-library.html

From this blogger, I only know that SMK Sri Sentosa is indeed very famous. Am proud to be enrolled in here, and spent all my teenage years without regrets! ^^

Cheers to every student from Sekolah Menengah Kebangasaan Sri Sentosa!

You May Also Like

3 comments