When things don't turn out right...

by - Saturday, July 25, 2009

A series of unfortunate events happened to me... It seems to me that I'm always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just on 14th alone, I've felt like I've been going in rounds doing stuff - but in the end bringing NO results! Class started at 8am and things were okay until 9sth, when I received a bad news.. and ever since that, the next class, and next next class... I can't concentrate anymore.. Class ended at 12.30pm, and all of us were very hungry... But we couldn't go for lunch as we were scheduled for a meeting with the seniors for some UCSIPSS stuff. In the end, we found out that it was a short interview where 3 by 3 people were arranged to go into the meeting room.

I was stupid enough to have waited for 2++ hours. My hunger came and gone. By the time all my friends had went in and came out, I decided to leave and NOT to wait anymore. If they had decided to do a mini interview, why didn't inform us earlier, and made everyone flocked at the office, feeling tired + hungry... Just tell us when is our turn and that's it! We'll come at the designated time. After leaving, we went in search for food, and I decided to drive (usually we do carpool) because I wanted to go back home straight after lunch. (or should i say.. brunch + teatime). I was already in a damn bad mood by this time, and my anger level increased when I was lead the wrong direction to the eating place. It took me about an hour to reach a place of 20 minutes!! Gik sei ngo la!!

Honey said she never see that expression of mine before - I think I not only scared her, but also worried her. Sorry, honey bee! I actually showed my temper by tossing my handphone and practically threw my handsfree set in the car. It's lucky that she picked them up fast. :p
By the time I reached, I lost all my mood and appetite to eat. But at last I did ordered, to fill in my empty stomach...

Not only that particular day, but after that day... things continued being messed up...

1. Traffic jam happened for NO REASON... I was 2 mins late to class, but that was not the trigger point for our lecturer to cancel our class. It's right after me, there few others were late.. and caught some talking, then Ta-da! she walked out of class and said "The class in cancelled! I'm NOT in the mood to teach today". Okay, an emotional lecturer of mine. Damn!! And I was actually running down the hill rushing myself to this class...

2. Was supposed to do my presentation on scheduled time, but was placed as the second last person of the week. Due to insufficient time, my presentation was postponed to next week. Argh!! And I lost whole night's sleep preparing this. Was so prepared to present my slides and stuff, but was put on hold. Wrong timing la wei....

3. During CVS lab, we were asked to draw our own blood to do experiment. Not sure what went wrong (it's either the mini pippette's fault for not sucking the blood up... or it's our own fault of lacking technical skills), we ended up drawing so much more blood than the other groups. I've poked 5 holes in my fingers drawing out so much of blood... Some went wasted.. And my lab partner poked 6-7 holes, almost drying his blood from his fingers for our experiment. Talk about sacrificial... >.<

Argh!! I've had enough for the week... Can things pleaseee at least turn our right for once?

But, no matter how.. we must always keep hope. Who knows you might wake up to a beautiful morning the next day?



Good morning, sunrise! ^^

You May Also Like

3 comments