A Busy Life I Have

by - Thursday, December 17, 2009

The last month of the year is here, again. December always meant to be holidays until this year. I've been very busy doing all sorts of things since 2 months before final papers, and I thought I could take a breather after that. But, I was so wrong to hope for fresh air after the final papers. Workload keeps coming in, and I'm always checking my to-do list if I've left out something undone. I don't mind working if all the efforts I've put in are not in waste, however things are not going smooth at all. I've searched hard for solutions to problems but along the way, I've let people down. All I could give is "no" as answer, and that's not people want to hear. Things are getting very tensed up and I myself don't even have time for my own.

But the fact that saddens me most - I haven't yet to spend quality time with my family and friends, and this Christmas season will be ruined altogether. Well, my Christmas wish this year? I'll be able to finish all the tasks in my hands before Decembers ends... Sacrificing holidays, family, and friends.. I certainly hope that all this is worth it.

You May Also Like

1 comments