Holiday Is Here

by - Thursday, November 26, 2009

After struggling for more than a month for my deadly exams, here I am having my sweet reward - holiday for a month. Holiday is meant to recharge myself from the previous tiring process, but little did I knew I am too busy to rest this holiday. Not that I'm complaining because I am enjoying every moment from it. Days went by too fast - until I couldn't catch up with the time, in just a blink of eye, here comes the end of year again. And dear is off to UK for more than a month. Holiday never seems to be the same without her. No matter how busy, or how pack my schedule is... it's just a bit too lonely without her. Thanks to the technology nowadays, I'm able to talk to her via internet. And not to forget my cousin sis. I misses her a lot too.

Although I am worrying for my results now and then, I told myself to enjoy my holiday.I will savor my holiday until the last bit as I deserve it.

You May Also Like

2 comments