When I Abandoned My Blog...

by - Sunday, October 18, 2009

For the past one month, I've been too busy to update my blog (there's always quizzes to study + assignments due date to be met) , and when I have that time, I did not have the mood to write. Partly, I lost the motivation to continue updating when I know my dear was leaving soon to UK. I guess life will always be a little lonely without my dear by my side. I said before, I am a person who adapt to changes easily, but never readily. If there's a choice, I would have chosen to stay the same always. But, there's no way for us to stop growing up and seeing people around us leaving. What we can do is to keep moving on - happily. =)

With the great invention of webcam, there's not so much of distance between us afterall. All we need is a little arrangement plus a little bit of effort and there's always time for a catch up. I had very fun time having Skype session with my cousin sister and dear dear. It's really happy to see them both healthy and cheerful. It seems life's treating them very good. And I hope it goes the same until the end of their stay over there.

Life's been treating me well too. I was in a slight depression mode 2 days ago, but was quickly cheered by a whole bunch of friends. "Family" took me went shopping and told me the best cure for a girl's depression is to shop our hearts' out. I have the sudden urge to swipe my card until it reach its limit - but again, that was just a thinking (and already it made me felt so much better) In the end, I bought myself a top using my own cash, and that was enough to keep my mood up, as I know deep down in heart, what really lifted my mood was not really buying stuff, but the accompany of my "family". "Yum cha" at the lakeside, surrounded by friends and laughter completed my day. ^^

A lot had happened in the whole past month, and it's too tiring to list out events one by one. Hence, I'll let the pictures to do all the talking. =)




A pleasnt surprise indeed =)



The great gathering!



Kelly's 21st + farewell. Aww.. I'll miss her so much!



Dear dear's surprise farewell by me =) Thanks everyone for the success!



It's been some time I took picture with you girls...



Birthday celebration for Phy, Jason & CM.



Sushi King RM2 feast - Look at the smiley faces all around! ^^

You May Also Like

2 comments