I Am Happy for You

by - Sunday, August 09, 2009

For a moment, I remembered our promise - to stay by each other's side, watching our success together. But again, we parted ways as we had different dreams, different goals. We promised to keep in touch, and to update each other about what's happening in our lives. But, little did I realized... we are abandoning our promise, and had very minimal contact. We were busy exploring new things and friends, and we let life drag our relationship apart. We haven't seen each other for more than 6 months, and yet it feels normal. More than normal actually. I can't really be sure when is our next meeting, as I don't see myself meeting you anymore. The thought of seeing you again is so unreal.

However, never did I thought you will shut me out from one of your life's most memorable event. My mood came crashed down when I saw those pictures of yours with your smile plastered across your face. And I thought we were friends... How could you count me out? I've always told myself, no matter what happens or no matter how far we've distanced, you'll always be one of the tops of my guest list in all my important events. Like I always say, you're still different from the others...

Despite all, I'm happy for you. Although I am no longer part of your happiness, and never will as I can see, I'm still happy for you. I really am.

You May Also Like

6 comments