Uncomfortable

by - Thursday, October 07, 2010

I didn't know since when you have such an impact in my life. I didn't know when have I let you entered my heart and my mind, which i have closed up for so many years. I've always thought I treat you the same like the others, not realizing that I've done too much for you. I didn't know that there is another person's existence around you other than me. And when finally this person shows up, I am feeling threatened. I began to worry if I will lose you someday, as I'm not the only one anymore. I could feel my hands shaking and fingers trembling when I saw another person's entering your car. I forced a smile when you saw me too. I couldn't control the shakiness in my voice when you said "Hi" to me. I wasn't sure why was I feeling so anxious, so uneasy... that my heart could burst out any second. I can't really have fall for you, can I? I hope... You didn't notice any of my uncomfortable feelings just now.

You May Also Like

0 comments