Infatuation

by - Tuesday, December 21, 2010

She made an appearance in your life.

Seeing her together with you, made me felt a pang of jealousy in my heart.

Seeing her sitting in your car made me realised I'm not the only one in your life anymore.

Seeing her sharing food + drinks with us made me felt threatened.

Seeing her almost at every outing of ours tells me that although she's new but she's standing in an equal position as I am.

Ever since that night, I became very possessive of you..

I realised I think of you more often than before...

I wish to know what you are doing every day, every moment...

I wish that I could cross your mind too - even if it's not frequent...

I wish I could read your mind, so that I can stop guessing...

I wish you could give me some hints so that I wouldn't think too much...

Everytime my message tone beeps, I hope it was you, and at times you didn't disappoint me - it was you!

Everytime listening to your voice when you called, I just couldn't get enough of it... Time seems to pass faster talking to you...

Everytime I saw your face, I felt like it was the first time knowing you - as you had too many secrets within you...

Everytime during our outings, no matter with many friends around, or left only you and me - I always felt there's only you with me. Without you, life seems a little bit too lonely.

I drink what you like to drink.

I eat what you like to eat.

I listen to songs that you are listening to.

Whatever you say say is always right, and gradually became stupid in front of you.

However, as you and her becoming closer, things become clearer.

I think I can adapt well in life even without you.

I think I can even do better with giving my blessings to both of you.

I think I am just temporarily jealous because all the while I was the only one around you. Another girl's appearance actually made me scared of losing you. But I learnt true friendships won't be lose easily, right?

I thought I fall for you, but it was just a wrong feeling I had!!!

So now I know... Why had I let you to have such impact in me.
It was all because of infatuation. I was completely carried away by you, but those strong and intense feelings only lasted for a very short moment...

You May Also Like

0 comments