One Week Stay

by - Thursday, June 07, 2012

It's amazing how time flies. I could still remember the small cheeky faces of my niece and nephew, and now they have grown up so much -- even capable to come over my place to spend their one-week holiday. Unfortunately, I didn't turn out to be a good host as I was sick on the day they arrived! However, I did made it up for them after 3 days in bed.

So, she did grew up looking a lil' like me =)

I couldn't really think of places to bring them nor any activities that I could do with them. As much as I hate to admit, generation gap does exist :/  I thought of you the moment the children asked for a game of bowling. I seriously can't play bowling! Also, I didn't get to meet you when I was sick, and it's the last day you here before going back to your hometown. I felt the need to meet you before you leaves, and I certainly can't leave the children at home. The whole situation left me with no choice, but to go out all together. I was kinda glad we did that cause' I had you to play arcade games and bowling with them. I lost all my energy from the sickness. 

Thank you for being there, when I'm too sick to entertain the kids 
A day before the children leave, we woke up early to get tickets to the Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge. I knew there are a lot of people queuing for tickets daily, but I never expected such huge crowd, however we are the only local "tourists". I do feel like a tourist today -- went up the skybridge, snapping photos, getting maps and looking at directories, taking public transportation (I've never get on a lrt for years). 

Curious on how much they charge tourists for the Skybridge tour? (It used to be free)
For Malaysians - RM25 (adult), RM12 (kids below age 12)
For foreigners - RM80

Few snapshots at the skybridge
Then we went for Madagascar 3. Perfect movie to watch with the kids. We had good laughs during the Afro Circus Polkadot song. That few lines stuck in my mind for the rest of the day. Lol! 

Good stress reliever :)

Dropped by for a cute drink + snapping photos

Bedtime for the kids 


You May Also Like

0 comments