Heart feels sour,

by - Tuesday, October 16, 2012

cause' friends are finally leaving to different pathways. The letter finally came after months of waiting. It's weird that I still feel so heavy-hearted to see them leave when we all had been anticipating the letter. Couldn't believe that all of them have to go just like that once the letter arrived. We managed to have a gathering on the last weekend before they need to report themselves at respective states. All are scattered to different places - Pahang, Kelantan, Terengganu, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, KL. 

Ever since young, I learnt that friends come and go. Some stayed, some strayed and came back, and some never. Each separation left me with bittersweet memories, and I wonder when is the next time I will see these familiar faces again. And at the same time also wondering, when I meet these faces again, will they turn out to be strangers? But, one thing I'm sure - I'm not that afraid to get posting letter cause' I have them all over the place. 

Just, I'll be missing them so much, so very much. 


You May Also Like

0 comments