No, this is not you...

by - Sunday, October 28, 2012

... tell me that and I might believe in you, since I was blinded by you before (not too long ago). Heard a lil' too many bad things bout' you recently, mixed feelings developed. A part of me which had let go felt so relieved to know that you are not someone worth to be upset at, another part of me couldn't really believe what I've heard cause' this is not the you I knew. However, there's no way to find out the real you, isn't it? We have lost the chance.

Sometimes, I wonder if there's a moment that you actually thought of me, the comfort I gave you, the special bonding we had. 
Sometimes, just sometimes, I miss your presence. I miss sharing my ups and downs with you cause' you have always been a great friend who stood by me no matter what happened. I miss someone who really knew me that well. 

Prolly' as time goes by, I shall bury all these feelings deep within and then meet someone like you in the future. Till' then, tell me if you still remember me, remember us.

You May Also Like

0 comments