Temerloh,

by - Thursday, October 09, 2014

a new place where I'm currently working. Been moved down to this small town for a month now already. As the day goes my, my heart is reaching more to home where my family and friends are. I thought things will get easier as time passes, but reality is the opposite way. The more I stay here, the more I yearn the days I was back at home, the place I worked, to meet the people I used to meet. I guess that's the way human is - to miss what's not here anymore.

Slowly, I'm learning bout being independent, away from being daddy's girl, to stay quiet in a small town, to sleep in a tiny room without air-cond, to travel every week driving long distance on my own (if I'm not working on the weekend)... Endless things I'm learning and growing up. Shall be strong and return home to be a better person.

Counting down to,
334 days left.  

You May Also Like

0 comments