Tears,

by - Sunday, December 14, 2014

will be shed when the emo-ness slowly sinks in. Blame it on pms, blame it on working alone on a family day (Sunday), blame it on the hot and cold weather. 

But, deep down I know... because the best friend is leaving - my only support when I first came to Temerloh. Here, I've shed twice tears. Once on the second day of work, where I suddenly thought of my family and how badly I missed them. I remembered the hugs I had with mum and dad on the day before, then the tears won't stop flowing. And so, I excused myself to the toilet. Second, it was today when the lift door opened and I hugged my best friend goodbye. Things won't be the same without her here. Once again, I feel I'm lost. Just like back to 4 months ago when I first came - alone and lonely. 

Guess this too will be the last time I cry. Nothing here will make me ever drop a tear I think. Can't wait to be back to home.


Counting down to,
275 days left.

You May Also Like

0 comments