#JWMarried

by - Saturday, March 14, 2015

8.3.2015

This beautiful couple finally marries. The best friends I've known for 9 years. Like the groom said "9 years isn't a short time". To be able to witness them from the day they started till' this day when they are finally living life as one, makes me want to believe that I can love and be loved too. 

Thanks to this pair, they made their wedding day a memorable one and extra meaningful as we meet a lot of friends from the past. Those days when we had so much fun together, and those days when we hugged each other and cry. This wedding is like a gathering, a reunion, a happy ending. Every ending is a new beginning, so although I'm flowing tears missing the past - I shall move on and till' we meet again.

Counting down to,
175 days left. 


With the beautiful bride and handsome groom 

Those were the days when we had most fun together -- inseparable 

Me and my dear - Everything is always a little better when you're around :)


You May Also Like

0 comments