First Gift of 2017: HFMD

by - Monday, January 16, 2017

By far, the year had not started very well for me. It was all about work and being busy, and when it's about time to slow down to prepare for CNY, here I am sitting on my bed typing away on a sick day. 


Had onset of fever 4 nights ago, then developed severe sorethroat the morning after. Was told by a Dr that I had tonsilitis - tonsils grade 2 and was given a day MC and started on antibiotics with plenty of fluids. Fever lasted for another 2 days and subsided altogether with the sorethroat. There I thought I've recovered with new rash appearing on my palms and feet the day after. 

Sick day 4, only I've been diagnosed with Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease. A common children's disease, and yet I got it (yea, I'm still a kid). So, another extra two off days! Stay in at home and be a good girl. 

With this, I hope 2017 has something better in store for me. I'm better and stronger now. 

You May Also Like

0 comments