First Post of the Year

by - Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Time again, waits for no one. 

Can't believe that I only wrote a single post for year 2016. 

I've always like to pen down my thoughts and experiences so that I can always read them again and oftenly I have a different feeling / opinion from what I've felt previously. 

Though' I didn't manage to write down everything, but last year indeed was a fulfilling and enjoyable ride. I was grateful to be blessed with all the good and beautiful things, with all my loved ones around. 

If I were to mention one sad moment - that is the passing of grandma. Her passing was the lost of the entire family. The pain of losing her was greatly felt by my mum, who fell sick and cried for days. The last time I lost someone as close was almost 13 years ago, when grandpa left us suddenly, just 2 weeks before Chinese New Year. Through them, I learnt bout' family and unity. And thanks to them I'm sharing a strong bond with my cousins. I guess grandparents have done all they can for us, and lived most of their lives. Grandma would have met grandpa by now - and they are prolly' looking at us, making sure all of us are fine. 


P/s: Maybe I should make "updating my blog weekly" one of my resolution for Year 2017 😛

You May Also Like

0 comments