CMCO Birthday

by - Saturday, May 23, 2020

Also known as the toilet roll birthday 😂😂😂
This week, I managed to go back home for birthday with my family. Not expecting any celebrations cause it's still conditional movement control order (CMCO) afterall. Had a small warm celebration with my family, and of course mummy cooked a table full of my favourite food. 
Thank you daddy, mummy, gor and jie
My adventurous bunch made dinner plans, and for the first time in 3 months I had steamboat. Throughout dinner, the house was filled with our laughter and non-stop chats. The girls bought me a cake, but little did I know it was a toilet roll shape. I burst into laughter and broke into tears when the cake was brought out. These girls really do know the way to my heart with their mischievous ways. 
My adventurous bunch
A big thank you to my dear who never failed to be there for my birthday. 
"A true friend is someone who would always love you - the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you."  Dear is exactly someone like this, seen me at my worst and yet accepting me for who I am. 
Surprise delivery of dear's handmade burnt cheese cake 
This birthday, I learnt something new. It doesn't takes much effort to be happy when I'm surrounded by my family and chosen family. I do not know how many more years we will be keeping in touch, or how long we will be friends, but I know many many years later even if we meet again you girls are still family by heart. 

You May Also Like

0 comments