A BIG mistake, a BIG u-turn...

by - Thursday, April 03, 2008

I can't believe I took the wrong turn this morning!!

I didn't know what was wrong with me today.. but there was a sudden urge for me to try the new road that bro was telling me, and guess what... I took a wrong turn and went all the way up to Putrajaya. The moment I turned into that road, I knew I'm wrong. I was wanting to find a u-turn myself, but longer I drove, the further I went. Then, I decided it's time to call for my saviour - brother...

He told me that there is no u-turn until I reach Putrajaya Toll - Oh Gosh! I was worried that I will reach my office late and so when the highway is so empty, and with only a few cars occasionally passing by, I drove till 120 mph. It was my first time and I swear I will not do it again with my Kancil... ><>

I know this is kinda stupid.. but hey, at least I learned a new road. Ask me how to go to KLIA? I could answer you... *wink*

p/s: lucky thing was, I was NOT late to office.. Hurray!!


You May Also Like

0 comments