How I miss you guys...

by - Friday, March 28, 2008

Ever since I started working, I don't have much time for my friends anymore... And that bothers me a little. I couldn't make any effort to call up people for "yum cha" session, to ask a couple of friends for movie and shopping and not even a simple hang out. During weekends, I'm always busy with my family and never thought of sending out messages to a friend or calling just to say hi. Even, I talked lesser with my dear compared to last time. She sent me a sms asking whether I want to chat with her on phone or not, I replied that I need to sleep because I'm tired... I'm always tired since I started working... For all I can remember, I never did reject her request to talk on phone. Even she didn't make a request, I'll also call her at least once a week (not to forget those frequent sms-es we sent each other) But this time, I'm sorry my dear...

So, every now and then, whenever a friend came across my mind... I'll just quickly text him/ her or make a phone call. Many Thursdays ago, I bumped into an old friend, Daniel. After that, while driving home.. I called him and it's really nice hearing his voice again. We haven't been talking for more that half a year.. that's really long... When I went off to Bali, I received Caryn's sms thanking me for her birthday present, of course I'm happy to hear from her, but sadly couldn't celebrate with her. I too received Cat's sms asking me to go MidValley with her but I couldn't make it. ><>

Then, Kitt's birthday was on 24th.. I sent him a sms and then called him while I'm driving on my way home after work. A voice from the distant... is what I need to hear the most. He is a one friend I really rely on very much. He is a companion during hard times and also a friend who can always make me smile and laugh whenever I'm down - because he's such a joker! ^^ Although the conversation only lasted 5 minutes (precisely), it's enough to keep my night going on cheerfully.

The warmest message I've received was from Yew last night. We haven't come out to see each other for quite some time. He was very caring sending me a msg saying he hopes that I'm fine, and promises to come out "yum cha" soon. Thank you my friend for remembering me although I didn't make any effort to find you. I'll definitely show myself up when you call. :p

Not to forget the many phone calls and sms-es from a friend in US. I bet calling and texting me costs you a lot, my dear. :p Waiting for your return soon in May... (You promised me my 21st birthday present all the way from US!) Haha.. *Hugs*

So, to all my dear friends, do not feel surprised when I suddenly call or sms you guys. Because I just miss you all so much....



You May Also Like

0 comments