Wanna shout my heart out!!

by - Wednesday, March 12, 2008

There is always this kind of decision I have to make after every result of my major exam is released. There is always this anxiousness I have when I don't know what to decide, what to do with my life later on. I'm forever worrying that I will make a wrong decision ( I had a few done for the past couple of years ) but I told myself never to regret and so, I don't regret. Guess this is some principle I'm holding on dearly to live on...

My results of A-level came out at last. This is the time to busy on doing research of which university I want to enroll in and also to worry about whether the universities want to accept me or not. To get admitted to a pharmacy course, I have to go through interview and aptitude tests... yes, another series of tests. Reason to work hard is to get into the course - my dream that has yet to be accomplished since secondary 5.

Many had asked me why didn't I enter other courses and insisted to do Pharmacy. I answered, "I found my interest, and couldn't let it go until I'm tired trying and knowing that I won't succeed forever". Some had asked why didn't I have a second choice or a back-up plan just in case I can't get into the course. Without hesitation, I answered "If I have a 2nd choice, then I wouldn't be doing A-level." Many may feel I wasted some time or made a big sacrifice, but again, I thought to myself, there is nothing worth gain without sacrificial. As the saying goes "No pain, no gain."

The moment I got my results, all I wanna do is to shout my heart out. Partly is because I did well in 2 subjects. Another part is I did okay for 1 subject. So I cannot decide whether to shout for joy, or shout in pain. Sigh.. Contradictions...

Hopefully, I'll get admitted to the course I've wanted all along then I could start working towards my goal. All I need is to get into the course... Wish me luck, my friends.. Will you?

Please God... *praying hard & crossing my fingers*

The time now, 0031...

You May Also Like

0 comments