I've been TAGGED

by - Wednesday, February 27, 2008

To start off with this, I've been tagged by a friend whom I never thought she would do so...
It was pure coincident when I'm browsing through her blog during my lunch time and realized that I was tagged for about 2 months ago... Thats was very long. To fulfill my mission, I have to start answering questions now.

Rules: Do this tag and answer all the questions into your own blog. Delete one question from all the questions and add one of your own questions, make sure it is 20question. Tag 8 persons.

Questions:
1. What was your dream when you were a small kid?
When I was a kid... I've dreamt to be a doctor, a nurse, a teacher, a lawyer.. and the list goes on. But the one main goal is to lead my life happily around the ones I love.

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
To be born into my family, and having to own friends who are there looking out for me. There were arguments with my loved ones, but again.. who doesn't? And so, I'm happy only when I'm with them.

3. What do you wish to have now?
Money. Lots of it.. So I could accomplish my dream..

4. What have you realized recently?
That I've been too busy to keep in contact with my friends. I should make some effort to make up calls and arrange for meet-ups.. someday...

5. Do you think a day which consist of 24 hours is enough for you?
Definitely NOT. I'm a time waster. Especially I'm working everyday now, time is like nothing to me. 24 hours just gone by like this.. *poof* Vanished!

6. When you have something which you are unhappy about, what will you do?
Sulk on the bed of my room before calling up my dear to discuss about it.

7. Are you afraid of losing?
Of course. Who doesn't? Losing in a game or competition may not mean much to me.. But losing a person is a no-no.

8. Do you think that you feel helpless, or useless sometimes?
When I fall into depression.. yes, I do feel very helpless and useless.

9. Do you believe in god?
Well... I pray to God. So I guess, I believe.

10. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
1.person who pretended to be a friend but end up "using" you.(I despise this)
2.person who could never fulfill promises made. (I've came across this kind.. way too many times)
3. person who appears to be the kindest person ever, but in fact very evil in heart. ( this is so fake!!)

11. What is loneliness?
There's no one by your side when you are at your most depressed situation.

12. Are you satisfied with your life now?
Life could have been better, but with my loved ones around.. What could I ask for more? :)

13. When was the most recent time you felt touched? Felt touched by the recent advertisement on TV... I know it's silly but hey, it's really touching.

14. Where is the place that you visited and you felt the most beautiful?
The snow mountain at Korea. The snow scenery was really superb! Everything is white and beautiful... How I miss that moment...

15. Use 5 words to describe who you are.
realistic, emotional, loyal, procrastinate, money-spender.

16. If you have one wish that’ll come true, what is it?
I'll wish that all my wishes can come true.. Hahaha.. :p

17. Do you have anything to worry or to be scared about recently?
Yea.. I'm worrying about my results that soon will come out. It will affect my degree course. Gosh.. I'm so scared...

18. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
Meet all my loved ones and spend the limited time with them.

19. Name one person you cannot live without.
I can't live without many people. Not only restricted to one. So I can't name any.

20. If you could change the history of yourself, which one you would choose and why.
I seldom regretted my own decision. But if there's really one which I could change, I wished I would have ended my relationship in a better way.

Good News! I don't have anyone in mind that I would like to tag now. =) Guess no one is really free for this.. Am I right?

You May Also Like

0 comments