Few Days to Chinese New Year!!

by - Monday, February 04, 2008

There will be a few days more to Chinese New Year.. and there's a lot to prepare in the house. First thing comes first which is shopping!! This is a MUST. I've been shopping at MidValley for 3 days in a row with different people. Wednesday I was with Yew and his sister. First time meeting his sister and I found that she's really friendly and easy-going. ^^ She even don't mind if Yew and I were busy shopping for our own things, almost neglecting her.. ><>

Thursday I was at MidValley again. This time to meet up with Caryn for 5 minutes to pass her her belated Christmas present.. Gosh! Then went shopping with my beloved dear. In limited time, we again bought quite a lot of stuff, plus had time to snap a few pictures with our new hairstyles. We felt so prefessional. :p My lovely daddy came and fetch us, and even drove dear home. We were sooo happy.

Friday.. MidVAlley again... I'm getting really boring with it, but mum and sis wanted to shop there, and so I tagged along reminding myself not to but anything anymore. (I've spent way too much) In the end.. bought another skirt, blouse and a bottle of perfume. I have to kick myself for this. Sister bought her new toy to MV -new digi camera to take some pictures. Then so coincidentally heard that Raymond Lam will be at MV at 9.30pm. And we thought of going over to just take a peek. And then, Gosh! He's sooo handsome! Haha... Cousin sister will be so envious if she finds about this cause she really adore him. :p Because of him, sister and I lost dinner... We reached home at bout 11pm++ and we cooked maggi mee as our late dinner. Yew came and find me because I asked for his help and I also did him a favour in return. Glad that he's there for me. He really helped me a lot. Couldn't express my gratitude to him. Sigh...

The weekends is here at last. Got waken up by Yew's sms saying that his work is done for me. Thank God he did it in time. He's very busy today but he still helped me like how he's promised. ^^ At last, I managed to hand him his belated birthday present like I've promised earlier. But whether he does appreciate or not, that's another different story.. *shrugs* No more shopping today and just stayed at home to clean up everything and rinsed the new clothes. Then went out to yum cha at 11pm with Yun, Yin, Key and Seen. Great seeing them again and we chatted about our old school's stuff. In a blink of eye, we all had left secondary school for quite some time. How I missed the moments I spent there...

Sunday! My family day. Saw Yew again today. 3 times in a week. Haha.. He came to collect his speech and showed me some photos. The photos were so sweet... After he left, I went out with my family to buy some flowers to decorate the house. Chinese New Year flowers do cost a fortune.><>

Author's note: Happy Chinese New Year in advance to everyone! Do get lots of "ang pao"!! ^^


You May Also Like

0 comments