Working days...

by - Monday, February 25, 2008

I've been working for a week now. This job came to me easily as I replace my cousin's place when she resumed study after her temporary job at Damansara in a legal firm. Moreover, the easier part is through my aunt. She's working there. I needn't any resume or interview and that's how lucky I felt.
Now I could at last understand the feeling of a working person of working everyday from 9am-6pm. It's really tedious! To perform well, I have to sleep early and wake up before the sunrise. Then I have to have 3 meals a day to keep up my energy in a full level. Gosh! I hope after I stop working, I won't gain too much weight...
Working in a legal firm requires me to type a lot of documents especially letters. It is also my first time using a photocopy machine and fax machine. I learned how to adapt to working environment and avoided myself from doing mistakes. However, unfortunately.. I think I created much trouble to my colleague. I hope she won't blame me too much for it. :p
First compliment I had was
"You are very well-mannered. Your parents brought you up well." Well, that I have to thanks my parents I guess. The second one was "You speak very good English." This made me felt quite proud as I learned this myself. ^^
Apart from the salary, working is good for me because my mum at last approved my driving skills. I could finally drive out alone. Now I drive everyday to grandma's house and followed aunt's car to work. Then I'll drive back to home after work everynight.
That's an improvement for me.
And today, I could even drive out to meet a friend for "yum cha". Although I'm only restricted to drive during daytime but I'm already very satisfied. This temporary job really does more good than bad for me after all. Hopefully I'll do better for the next week and so... NO more mistakes please!! *crossing fingers*


You May Also Like

0 comments