JAY CHOU World Tour 2008

by - Monday, February 25, 2008

It's showtime!! The stadium was fully packed with audiences as the tickets were all sold out except RM168 - rock zone. Screams and whistles were heard throughout the concert. Fans club were wearing the offical T-shirt and were holding banners waving frantically. The crowd did surprised me a lot as if half KL has came here to watch his concert. I do love Jay Chou since long long time ago. I've even been to his concert in Malaysia 3 years ago and that was superb! Because of this, I might have set a high expectation for his 2008 world tour. Last night's concert didn't disappoint me (I did enjoyed) but neither it impressed me. The stage was really nice with those 3D set ups, and there were fireworks from time to time surprising audiences. Songs were great, however, there was too much of lagging time. He took a long time during his changing of costume and there weren't enough songs that he sang. I wished he would have sang more songs.
Anyhow, Jay is really a talented singer. He could play all sorts of instruments. He played the piano, guitar, drum and "gu zheng" last night. And we all felt... "wow.. he's just so good in everything." Another thing which I don't really like was the way he left the stage. There wasn't a proper major thank you or anything. He just left like that after the last song. But again, maybe it was his cool way to do it to show that he is the really "Zhou Dong"...
This concert is not as good as Jacky Cheung, but I still love his songs nevertheless.
For me, it would have been better if he showed more effort to do well. But, it was still an enjoyable night with the cousins. And not to forget, I saw a friend before the concert started. So, the concert weren't all bad after all.
Cheers to JAY CHOU!! ^^


You May Also Like

0 comments