Last.Day.Of.Work.

by - Thursday, May 01, 2008

Very quickly, 2 and 1/2 months gone by..
I've worked at a legal firm as a temporary employee and not to be denied, I learned a lot. Despite the heavy workload, somehow I enjoyed working there. Being busy every day, time seems to pass faster and I needn't worry about other unnecessary stuff. I realize I'm a person who always thinks too much and set myself in a depression mode. Ever since I've started work, this seems to be vanished all completely because all I do in a day is working, sleeping and eating.
Half my day (12 hours) is spent in the office, another 6 went for my sleep. The remainder was only used to do random stuff. So, I've got no time to think those "what ifs" questions...
After being exposed to this working experience, I've finally learned how carefree is study life compared to work life. Thus, I'm very looking forward to start my course. Since 2 weeks ago, I've been counting down to the day I stop work because I need some time for myself badly - to do things I've never been able to do since started work. When this day finally comes, I'm welcoming it with a happy mood, however, when my lawyer came over and shook my hand, wishing me all the best... I had a sudden urge to say "can I work for another month?" But in the end, I didn't because I know I don't really like working after all.. It's just the people there I'm not willing to leave. :p
I guess the person I'll miss most is my colleague whom I spent most of my time with. Not only a nice colleague, but now became a friend. She told me to take care and I could feel that she's saying out from her heart. May she be the cheerful girl I've always known and may there be a good working life for her.
This experience made me realize the importance of money as well as gained some weight... ><



You May Also Like

0 comments